Saturday, July 19, 2014

New unit!!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Superheroes-Unit-1334810
Superheroes are my theme for my class this year. So what better way to start the first full week of school than with this Superheroes unit. I finally finished it and posted it on TPT:) I am so excited to use it with my class in a few weeks. I usually tell my kinders that they have a job at school just like me. My job is to plan, create and teach them. Their job is to work and learn. Everyday I will ask them what their job is and they will say to work and learn! Well this year I am going to change it up a little. We are going to talk about super powers of kindergarteners. Their super powers are learning and great behavior. I am implementing oral writing this year as well(I will post about this later). So when I ask them in the mornings what their super powers are they will say- Our super powers are learning and great behavior:) I am looking forward to meeting my new group of super kinders!! I am hoping for a wonderful year with great kids and amazing learning!
If you would like a copy of this Superheroes unit hop on over to my TPT store! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment