Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Oral Writing Kindergarten Style

When I say my kinders are loving oral writing it is an understatement!!! They are crazy about it. This is a short video of our oral writing time this morning during whole group. I love that this is really caring over throughout the day. They are doing so well I am loving it. I have been a huge WBT fan for about 4 years. I was able to attend the WBT National Conference this past summer and I learned so many new things. My favorite thing was the oral writing. It has made a HUGE impact in my classroom. My EL's as well as Special Ed kids are rocking it as well!
 I will post more videos later to show our progression.
If you are interested and curious about Whole Brain Teaching and oral writing hop over to http://wholebrainteaching.com/ and check it out. I promise you won't regret it!!!!!

3 comments: