Monday, June 8, 2015

500 TPT Followers!



Good gravy biscuits! I can not believe that I have 500 followers on TPT! I started this journey a little over a year ago but didn't really dig in until August of this year. I am honored and blessed to have reached this milestone! This TPT journey has helped me become a better teacher/creator and I have enjoyed sharing my products with my fabulous followers. 
This 500 followers freebie is packed full of back to school fun! This unit contains literacy, math and writing activities that would work well with kindergarten and would also work as a review for the beginning of first grade. I hope the activities in this unit will help ease some of the back to school stress. Thank you all again for your support and encouragement! You ROCK! 






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment