Monday, July 20, 2015

Markdown Monday 7-20-15

I am linking up for the first time with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations for Markdown Monday! What a great linky! I am so glad that I found it!
If you are like me this summer is going by way to fast! I start back to school in just 2 short weeks! I have been trying to plan out those first few weeks!! I created this unit to use at the beginning of the year, I also created it for the #TPTsellerschallenge :)
This unit contains 16 activities! 8 literacy centers and 8 math centers. It is originally priced at $5.00 and for this markdown Monday edition it will $300 until Friday! You can click on the cover to grab this unit!




                    
The activities are great for the beginning of the year for kindergarten or as a review for first grade:) 
Thanks for stopping by to read about my markdown Monday! Head over to Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations to link up and grab some great deals!
Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Great product for back to school time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a content creator, I'm finding that wordpress is a little bit too much for what I do. I don’t regret that I chose to go for a static site with the ability to export mardown in the INK for All application

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,
    The Ink for All editor made our process for posting blogs to my static site that much faster capability to export markdown documentation. It even lets you directly export articles in Jekyll compatible docs

    ReplyDelete