Sunday, August 9, 2015

Saturday Spotlight 8-8-15

I am a little late to this party! I started back to school last week and trying to find the rhythm for everything is a struggle ha! I love this link up hosted by the fabulous Erin from Kindergarten Dragons and I didn't want to miss it!!!
This week I would like to spotlight Cara Carroll from the First Grade Parade
I purchased some of her products during the back to school TPT sale!! I absolutely LOVE the alphabet and number anchor charts that I got!! They are perfect for introducing or review letters and numbers. I will start teaching the vowels this week and can not wait to use these!!

There is a lower case and upper case anchor chart for each letter of the alphabet!

Number Anchor Charts {1-20}
The number set is excellent as well!! It will be great to use these after our daily number talks. These anchor charts will be a great tool to build number sense! 
I am so happy with these purchases and have wish listed several other things in her store! You can click on the links below to check her out!

Find her on TPT!
Cara Carroll
Leader Board Superb

Check out her blog!

Find her on IG


Thanks so much for stopping by to read about my spotlight Saturday/Sunday ha!! Head over to Kindergarten Dragons to link up and join in on the fun!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those anchor charts are so awesome, what a great visual representation for the kiddos to have as a resource! I am definitely going to be checking these out!
    Thank you so much for linking up for Spotlight Saturday and sharing such a wonderful resource!
    I hope you have an amazing first full week with kiddos!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete