Monday, August 31, 2015

Teacher Week 15- Five fun facts about me

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin for #teacherweek15! Each day this week we will blog about a different topic!! This will definitely help me get back into blogging on a regular basis. Since school has started back my blog has been a little neglected!
Today's post is five fun facts about me!
I have one amazing daughter!  She will be 21 on her birthday in March. I am beyond blessed to be her mother! She is a nanny for 2 precious babies as well as going to school part time. She still can't decide what she wants to be ha! She is leaning towards education though:)
I am a HUGE Alabama football fan! I can get quite crazy at games and take wins as well as losses very personal! Some of my favorite childhood memories were on piling up on the couch to watch Bama play football with my dad and brother!
I am a chevron loving kindergarten teacher.  I love teaching kindergarten so much and can not imaging myself in any other grade. I have also taught all 16 years at the same school! I love my coworkers and have made many friendships over the years! 
I believe I have a split personality ha!! I have some OCD tendancies but also am a PROCRASTINATOR!!  I work best at night and have stayed up way to late to finish a project or TPT product because I waited until the last minute to finish it. I don't understand how I can have both "qualities" at the same time. You would think my OCD self would kick my procrastinator self into shape!  Maybe my OCD makes me a procrastinator since everything has to be perfect for me haha!!
Isn't this beach house the cutest thing you have ever seen! It is calling my name!! BUY ME, BUY ME!!!
 
Who wouldn't love waking up to this view every morning?  I can almost smell the salt air, hear the waves crashing and feel the breeze when I look at this picture!
My dream/goal is to move to the beach! One day I will accomplish this!!!!



Thanks for stopping by to read about my Five fun facts! Head over to Bloghoppin to link up and join in on the fun!
Blog Hoppin



4 comments:

  1. That beach house... amazing!!! You and your daughter look so much alike!!! So pretty! :)
    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get you with the OCD/procrastinator personality! I don't like to wait till the last minute, but it just seems to happen that way…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you on the whole procrastinator thing! I've been guilty of that for so many years!! Your daughter is totally your mini-me!!! I'm so glad you're a kindergarten teacher because if you weren't we probably wouldn't have been able to meet and become such good friends! I too share your obsession for the beach, someday we'll open up a beach school on our own little island!! :-)
    Thanks so much for sharing your five fun facts, I love getting to learn more about my friends!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that beach house! SO so sooooo cute!!! I would absolutely live there! :)

    ReplyDelete